29.10.08 8:25 PM

I LOVE MAYDAY!! i get so excited seeing them on tv! =D super happy i got their new album le! yeah. cant wait for their next concert. 4 jan got mayday 新歌表飙唱会! I'm so so going!!! =)

mayday is just an oasis for me. its really coming upon me that i may fail my modules. i seriously don't understand anything. i cant even do my tutorials la. if i think tutorials are difficult? wont exams be worse? hais. I've already failed my class tests. what if i'll never be able to graduate? die. seriously dun dare to tell my parents. everytime they ask, i'll just say ok lo. super stress and super diappointing.

one more week and i'm dead.


betty♥boo


Betty
Manufactured on: 15Dec
BP150503

]Loves[
God, HosannaFS, SNChoir, TCS, AHS, 6HopeT, 4Unity05, 0612J, Insects, Black, Grey, Blue, Pig Pink, Hate, Metal, Archie, monokuro boo, MYdoublebass(myfathubby)

]Dislikes[
Flowers, Mugs, Soft toys, Things that make alot of noise, You, Piercings, Jewellery, THEjailcell

Uni life is so tough plus the many committments that You gave me. I seek strength from You. You are my all in all.

Links

AHS
anna
janice
JJ
leheng
liting
matong
melvin
Shermin
siyun
tim
winnie
zhiHeng
mayday!


Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep