27.9.08 6:28 PM

I hate recess week. I didnt have time to do my lab report! I'm so so dead. I dont know why but i just can't bring myself to start it. Time flies like super fast. So many things to do within such a short time.. feel so sian. feel like falling into this coma and never get up again.

Camp preprations are not going well. cant make decisions on so many things. please guide us.

RAH. i really need help from above to move on! things are piling up like plops of shit. dec is squashed with 2 camps and a very major event. i'm DEAD! just hope i wont fall sick so as to not miss anything.

.


betty♥boo


Betty
Manufactured on: 15Dec
BP150503

]Loves[
God, HosannaFS, SNChoir, TCS, AHS, 6HopeT, 4Unity05, 0612J, Insects, Black, Grey, Blue, Pig Pink, Hate, Metal, Archie, monokuro boo, MYdoublebass(myfathubby)

]Dislikes[
Flowers, Mugs, Soft toys, Things that make alot of noise, You, Piercings, Jewellery, THEjailcell

Uni life is so tough plus the many committments that You gave me. I seek strength from You. You are my all in all.

Links

AHS
anna
janice
JJ
leheng
liting
matong
melvin
Shermin
siyun
tim
winnie
zhiHeng
mayday!


Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep